NodeJs / Solidity Software Engineer
Team: Solidity Development Team
Contract type: Full Time / Part Time
In this role, you will
Be responsible for developing the ADA Finance DeFi ecosystem. This includes developing financial transactions with AMM, trading operations with lending and margin trading contracts. As a Senior Software Engineer (Solidity), you will join the senior development team implementing the smart contract functionality on Solidity programming language.
- Develop solutions that are scalable, robust and fault tolerant
- At least 3 year of experience in Solidity mainnet deployments.
- Proficient in Ethereum tools such as Truffle, Web3, Hardhat or similar.
- Have experience participating in Open Source projects
- Have a hands-on knowledge of Test-Driven-Development that includes unit and integration testing.
- Possess strong technical writing skills describing the inner workings and product guides
- Support colleagues by answering technical questions both internally and externally
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop efficient solutions that minimize the operations for users with an optimized smart contracts execution.
- Develop functional code that is tested and well documented.
- Participate in the team's meetings following the Scrum methodology.
About Acta Finance
Innovation to the DeFi industry is tradition when the first DeFi ecosystem gets introduced on Cardano and Avalanche Blockchains. Acta Finance offers a fair, transparent and secure environment where every transaction runs in a decentralized way by utilizing smart contracts at a high-frequency.
Our vision is to be the first DeFi Ecosystem with multi-network support for Cardano and Avalanche Blockchain, offering the DeFi features and introducing innovative passive income opportunities to the ADA Finance community.
In order to apply, send your CV to [email protected] . Please, keep in mind that only applications in English language will be considered.